Fundraising Opportunity for Your Group or Charity
New Program Announced
Looking for a great way to raise money for your group or organization?
We will donate 20% of the money spent at our golf course (by the people you send our way) back to your group!
Here is how it works:
1. You pick a 1 to 7 day period you would like to promote the fundraiser.
2. The week selected is confirmed/approved by Indian Run Golf Course.
3. You print a voucher for your participants to give to the golf course cashier when they play golf (a voucher is required for your group to receive donation). Each voucher is good for 1 to 4 people in a golf group.
4. You promote the fundraiser anyway you can think of.
6. Use Social Media! Create an Event on Facebook! Use Twitter. Use Instagram!
7. Post on your web site
8. Write a press release for your local community newspaper (i.e. Merchandiser, Penny Saver, etc.)
9. Give every member of your organization several flyers to hand out.
Please Note: You may NOT hand out flyers in our parking lot/property or inside our pro shop to customers.
Donation is 20% of money spent for golf green fees and cart rentals from eligible golfers (those with vouchers). Can not to be used for golf leagues, outings, or tournaments.
THANK YOU for the Privilege of Partnering with your Organization!
Indian Run Golf Course
552 Fairview Road
McClure, PA 17841
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to select dates for this fundraising opportunity.